1. A special meeting of the Board of Education will take place on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 8:00 A.M. in the Superintendent’s Conference Room, 1000 Boston Post Rd. There will be a short business agenda.
2. Most Read: Former NFL player from Rockland County faces felony charge. Read it here.
3. The weather for Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service, could feature precipitation. The forecast calls for scattered showers and thunderstorms mainly after noon, with a high near 86. Overnight, there is a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. The low will be around 69.
4. ICYMI: The state secretary of state visited New Rochelle Monday. Read about it here.
5. Tides: Wednesday—high at 6:01 a.m., low at 12:24 p.m., high at 6:23 p.m.; Thursday—low at 1:15 a.m.