The Larchmont Tavern was opened in 1933 by owner Michael Bruno with a single room of nine tables. Two generations of the Bruno family were born in that apartment. Serving its customers became a family affair for all of the Bruno family members. It was originally open only for lunch offering one selection each day. It now serves a full menu of quality home cooking for both lunch and dinner seven days a week.