1. The third annual Larchmont Scarecrow Festival will be on display through Saturday, October 26 on the front lawn of the Larchmont Public Library, 121 Larchmont Ave.
2. The Village of Larchmont Board of Trustees will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday, October 21. The session will be held in the courtroom at Village Hall, 120 Larchmont Ave. For the agenda, go here and click on the meeting.
3. The Village of Mamaroneck Budget Committee will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday, October 21 in the courtroom at 169 Mt. Pleasant Ave.
4. League of Women Voters of Westchester and Pace University will present a Forum for Candidates for County Office Wednesday, October 23 at Pace University Graduate Center, Room 206 (Graduate Auditorium), 1 Martine Avenue, White Plains. The free event begins at 5:30 p.m. For the schedule and other information, go here.
5. The YMCA of New Rochelle is offering free vascular screenings from 10 a.m. to noon Wednesday, October 23 Wednesday October 23. The Y is located at 50 Weyman Ave. in New Rochelle.