Larchmont Real Estate Market Update
(Single family homes in 10538)
October sales volume remains consistent. Homes are selling faster.
October Market Observations
October closed sales activity remains consistent with September with nine properties sold.
- Average sales prices increased 10 percent from last month.
- Average price per square foot increased to $432/sq.ft. showing a 15 percent increase compared to last month.
- Sellers are obtaining approximately 96.3 percent of their original list price.
- Total inventory for sale is down 15 percent from last month with 89 units listed. Currently there is 6.3 month’s supply of housing stock at current sales rate.
- Days on market dropped dramatically to 89 days, which is a 41 percent decrease from last month showing homes are selling faster in the fall.
* Information is gathered from the Westchester Putnam MLS. Information is preliminary and may not include all sold properties due to sales data being added after the quarter close. Information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed and subject to reader verification.