Looking for an elegant, unique holiday gift for a friend or spouse? Searching for a bauble for a young daughter or niece? Hoping to discover something distinctive for a man in your life? Or just feeling the urge to treat yourself after a long day?
You can accomplish all this while supporting the Larchmont Mamaroneck Food Pantry at a Holiday Gift Boutique on Wednesday, December 5 from 3-8pm at Vintage 1891 in Larchmont, NY.
The elegant wine bar will serve as the backdrop for a display of treasures and treats from an array of local artisans, authors and entrepreneurs including:
- Lori Greenblatt’s Tiny Treasures – featuring costume jewelry, gifts and accessories for all occasions;
- Carrie Bell’s Madcapz – fabulous caps and visors designed just for women;
- Elka Raved’s Triple Sweet Earrings -- 14k and 18k gold earrings for girls;
- Jill Simpson’s Bespoke Custom Gifts -- hand-selected, stylish gifts that can be personalized;
- Sheryl McSherry’s stocking stuffers;
- Joy Newton Designs – exquisite botanical illustrations featured in notecards and prints;
- Pam Older Designs -- casually elegant, handcrafted jewelry with an Asian inflection, and men’s leather goods;
- Flowers by Marna – distinctive flowers and wreaths;
- Kathy Rutsch’s hand-built pottery;
- Priscilla Warner’s books (Faith Club and Learning to Breathe) and spiritual accessories; and
- Cash for Gold by LaGravinese Jewelers of Pelham.
Each vendor is generously donating a percentage of the evening’s sales to the Larchmont Mamaroneck Hunger Task Force (aka the Food Pantry), an all-volunteer organization that provides food to over 1,200 Larchmont and Mamaroneck residents twice each month.
Admission is free (although donations are welcomed) and includes savory nibbles, a cash bar, and music performed by students from the Larchmont Music Academy. There will also be a raffle of items donated by local businesses, with all proceeds benefiting the Food Pantry.
Vintage 1891 is located at 2098 Boston Post Road in Larchmont.
Whether you bring a friend, your kids or come solo -- stop by, socialize, and shop at the Holiday Gift Boutique in support of a worthy local organization that meets an essential need in our community!
For more information about the Holiday Gift Boutique, please contact Pam Older at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (914) 450-6251.