Here's a much-needed bright spot: The Monday morning trip into work shouldn't be bad for rail commuters save those on the Harlem line between North White Plans and Wassaic and the Port Jervis line.
Marjorie Anders, MTA spokeswoman, gave Patch an update on Metro-North Sunday afternoon:
- New Haven Main Line is OK between Grand Central Terminal and New Haven — including the New Canaan branch.
- Bus service is being provided for the Danbury and Waterbury branches of the New Haven line.
- The Hudson Line is on time between GCT and Poughkeepsie
- The Harlem Line is OK between GCT and North White Plains. There is no service between North White Plains and Wassaic.
- West of the Hudson, the Port Jervis line remains suspended.
- There are no delays to report.