Here are some job openings in the Sound shoreline and surrounding area. More job postings can be found in the "Jobs" section (see tab above), powered by CareerBuilder.
- Customer Activation Specialist (BBS Solutions - Larchmont, NY): “Customer Activation Specialist needed for Healthcare IT startup. Must have 5+ years experience providing customer service support for software company. Position is contract for the first 6 months with the intention of becoming permanent.”
- Administrative Assistant (The Juvenile Bipolar Research Foundation - White Plains, NY): “While our foundation is small, it is growing. We will be opening an office in the White Plains, NY area and are looking for a hardworking, capable and independent Administrative Assistant to undertake the daily operations. In this valued position, the candidate will: Manage foundation finances and paperwork – invoices, bank deposits, vendor payments, payroll, donations, contracts; Ensure that financial and tax records and legal documents are maintained in a timely and accurate manner; Maintain and update administrative files and computer generated lists as warranted or assigned; Handle the daily office operations including stocking supplies and ordering for events; Respond to phone and web-based inquiries; Prepare, edit and format routine correspondence as well as larger projects such as appeal letters; Provide administrative and clerical support for the execution of research projects and as may be needed for the Board of Directors; and Assist in the coordination, scheduling and documentation of meetings.”
- Administrative Assistant (Hoff-Barthelson Music School - Scarsdale, NY): “Position in large, very busy community music school in Scarsdale. Broad range of tasks in different departments. Familiarity with classical music an asset. Excellent interpersonal skills and good phone manner a must. MS Office, Data Entry, Desktop Publishing. CV/Cover Letter/2 References. Applications without a cover letter and references will not be considered.”
- Secretary (Saint Vincent's Hospital Westchester – Harrison, NY): “Provides all aspect of office support services including typing, report work, record keeping, telephone reception and related organizational duties. Assigned tasks require initiative, organization and independent judgment in solving routine problems. Provides clerical duties for all services as required. One year clerical experience helpful.”
- Early Morning Stocker (PetSmart, Port Chester, NY): “Plays an essential role in getting merchandise out on the floor and available for our Pet Parents. May be trained to operate a forklift. Must be able to accurately stock merchandise while also helping Pet Parents find solutions to their needs. Assist in transporting purchases to vehicles, as needed.”
- Full Time Stock (DressBarn, Scarsdale, NY): “At dressbarn, we encourage a healthy balance of work and life, leaving more time for you to do the things you enjoy, and more time spent with the people who mean the most to you. Apply now, we’re waiting to hear from you! dressbarn is a unique blend of a public company and a family-run business. Since our inception in 1962, our Company has grown to over 831 stores in 45 states, providing us with a nationally recognized name.”