If you know of any closings or cancellations, please let us know in the comments.
• Bee-Line buses and Paratransit service will resume at 11:30 a.m. Friday. Riders are told that delays can be expected.
• The Larchmont Public Library is closed Friday, but if conditions improve the library director may decide to open the facility. A decision will be made between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Children's programs schedule for Friday have been cancelled, even if the library does open later. The library's website is here. UPDATE: The Larchmont Public Library will remain closed Friday and all programs have been cancelled.
• The Mamaroneck Public Library will be closed on Friday, Jan 3 due to the heavy snow fall. We anticipate opening for our normal hours tomorrow! Susan Riley, Library Director.
• Residents are advised that garbage collection will begin at 10 a.m. Friday, January 3, 2014 rather than the normal 7 a.m. collection time. Pathways to garbage receptacles must be clear of snow and ice. If you are unable to clear the pathways in time for collection please place your garbage at the curb.
• The Mamaroneck Town Center will have a delayed opening at 10 a.m. due to inclement weather on Friday, January 3, 2014.• The Village of Mamaroneck Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting scheduled for tonight, January 2, 2014 has been cancelled. All applications will be placed on the February 6, 2014 ZBA Meeting Agenda, including the appeal regarding Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club operations being non-zoning compliant, and Hampshire Country Club’s request for a special permit for nonmember events.
• The Hommocks Park Ice Rink will close today, Thursday, January 2nd at 5:15 p.m. Weather permitting the Ice Rink will re-open tomorrow, Friday, January 3rd at 1 p.m. for the Public Skating Session. It is suggested that you call the Ice Rink at 914-834-1069 to confirm that the rink is open before heading over.