Erie Insurance agents from Rockland, Westchester and Putnam counties are donating $1,000 to a Hudson Valley charity.
The effort is part of the way the agents work collaboratively in the region. The donation will be awarded at their next "coffeehouse" Feb. 7, a meeting where they get together for team work, strategizing and looking ahead.
This year's charity is Mid-Hudson LOVE Inc., which helps churches build networks to help people in need in their communities.
Local Erie Insurance agents include:
- IDEAL BRKG SVC OF ROCKLAND INC in Garnerville
- HUDSON VALLEY RISK MGMT LLC in Valley Cottage
- DORIAN AGENCY, LTD in Hawthorne
- EMANUEL H GEORGE AGENCY INC in Tarrytown
- LHB INSURANCE BROKERAGE INC in Spring Valley
- ARNOLD K DAVIS & CO INC in Purchase
- GERELLI INSURANCE AGENCY INC in Cold Spring
- A M FARMER INSURANCE in Mamaroneck
Other agents involved in the charity work are from Orange, Dutchess, and Ulster counties. Visit www.Erieinsurance.com to find a local agent near you.